We love when our corporate clients aren’t afraid to DREAM BIG for their yearly celebrations! We had an absolute blast planning and producing the 13th Annual Literati Toast for the Library Foundation of Los Angeles! The theme was “From the Nightstand to a Night Out” — we love a good theme so you know we had to pull out all the stops for this red-carpet event at City Market Social House. The star-studded evening was filled with celebrity performances, unique entertainment and interactive activities that lasted all night long!
Thank you to Kylie & Company for capturing all the fun!
A special shoutout to the Dream Team of vendors that helped bring this all to life! We couldn’t have done it without you!
- Planner: Intertwined Events
- Client: Library Foundation of LA
- Books: The Library Store
- Venue: City Market Social House
- Photographer: Kylie & Company
- Design + Florals: Leproux Co.
- Rentals: Signature Party Rentals
- Catering: 24 Carrots Catering
- Flip Books: Action Flipbooks