When florals are the focal point, you know a wedding is going to be gorgeous! We are thrilled to share Morgan & Preston’s Palos Verdes wedding with you!
Florals encompassed everything from the ceremony space to escort cards! A luscious floral arch was the focal point for the ocean-view wedding. Morgan and Preston promised a lifetime of love in front of their guests in a truly beautiful ceremony.
Nisie’s created a stunning escort wall with florals not just framing the seating, but decorating the entire space. Candles dazzled on mirrored tables, while blush and ivory florals adorned the reception. Gold touches from chargers and chiavari chairs tied in the ornate Trump ballroom.
Flourishing florals didn’t stop there. They even cascaded down their five-tiered cake! To tie in Preston’s love of golf, Morgan surprised him with a Groom’s Cake of a golf bag and clubs!
And you can’t beat a sparkler grand exit! We wish you both a wonderful life together!
A HUGE thank you to our awesome vendors:
- Event Planners & Design: Intertwined Events
- Venue: Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles
- Pre-Wedding Venue: Terranea Resort
- Photographer: Studio EMP
- Videographer: PLUG Video
- Florals: Nisie’s Enchanted Florist
- DJ & Photo Booth: Vox DJs
- Ceremony Music: Brandt Jacobus Music
- Rentals: Revelry Event Designers | Fusion Decor
- Transportation: One World Limo
- Officiant: Father Geoff Farrow
- Makeup/Hair: Design Visage
OC| 949.748.8786 LA| 424.777.9287
Dream with us! @IntertwinedEvents