The South just got a little sweeter! We are so excited to share Victoria and Nick’s stunning South Carolina wedding on the blog! From the lush, open-air piazzas, to the romantic candlelight setting, Victoria and Nick’s idyllic wedding was full of love and historic charm! It was an enchanting day for the couple and we can’t wait for you to see all the magical moments captured by John & Joseph!
No such thing as too much pink! Victoria was a vision as she got ready for her big day with her favorite ladies. Pamela Lesch Makeup and Lashes & Lace helped highlight these gorgeous gals’ beauties wearing all white bridesmaid dresses. Victoria and Nick looked like a match made in heaven!
With a bride and groom as lovely as Victoria and Nick, the reception was simply a fairytale! The stunning floral arrangements, vibrant colors and unique signage provided just the perfect amount of pop to compliment the gorgeous setting.
Let the celebration begin! You could feel the love from family and friends that stood by in the forested veranda as the couple made their grand entrance. John & Joseph captured the sweetest moment of the evening under the pearl drapes that blanketed the night sky!
Congrats to these two lovebirds!!
A HUGE thank you to our awesome vendors:
- Event Planners: Intertwined Events
- Day of Coordination: Ellis Event Design
- Venue + Catering: Patrick Properties Hospitality Group
- Photography: John & Joseph
- Videography: Seagrass Creative
- Florist: Stephanie Gibbs Events
- Transportation: Lowcountry Valet, Lowcountry Trolley, Carolina Limo
- Rentals: Snyder Events, Event Works, Social Spool, La Tavola Linen
- Lighting: Technical Event Company
- Paper Goods: J Lily Design
- Hair & Makeup: Pamela Lesch Makeup, Lashes & Lace
- Band: Legacy Band Live
- Cigars: Cigar Row
- Rickshaw: Charleston Rickshaw