Your precious baby is turning one – how will you plan the big bash?! We are here to give you a 3 month guide on what to do, how to do it and most importantly, when to do it!
INTERTWINED EVENTS’ 1st BIRTHDAY PARTY PLANNING GUIDE
- Choose a theme
- Create your invite list
- Set a realistic budget for yourself
- Choose your location
- If you are doing it at a local park, be sure to check on permits! Most parks do not allow you to have alcohol and some parks require additional permitting for bounce houses or other structures.
- Secure a caterer
- Secure your furniture rentals
- Secure a photographer, if needed
- Map out some fun activities
- Activities for both adults AND children!
- Send out your invites
- Order a smash cake
- Track all RSVPs and call those you haven’t heard from
- Create goodie bags for those under the age of 12
- Start putting together and DIY décor for the party
- E-mail or call a few friends to help with setup for the day of the party
- Call all vendors to confirm
- Keep calm because everything will turn out perfect!
For more ideas and inspiration, check out some of our favorite birthday party themes: party rock, little mermaid, mad scientist, planes, trains and automobiles, candyland, camp out, pink princess, little gentleman.
Your little one only turns one once so plan well, have fun, and most importantly, capture the memories!
The Ladies of Intertwined Events
P: 949.748.8786 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to announce that Intertwined has won “The Knot Best of Weddings” and Wedding Wire’s “Bride’s Choice Award” for 2011, 2012 & 2013!