We know you want to insure your wedding is planned perfectly, but don’t forget about your honeymoon! We’ve asked Katie of Ever After Honeymoons for her top honeymoon destinations and her picks will not disappoint!Whether you want somewhere secluded or are looking for adventure, be sure to look into some of her favorite picks for right now.
Disconnected, secluded, middle of nowhere
- Where to go: Maldives
- Why: There are so many stunning private island resorts! Overwater bungalows, crystal clear water, incredible private dining experiences, and completely remote and secluded. Honeymoon perfection!
- Where to stay: Six Senses Laamu
- Why: overwater bungalows with glass bathtubs, overwater hammocks, an ice cream and chocolate studio, and an overwater lounge with amazing cocktails!
Charming seaside towns
- Where to go: Amalfi Coast
- Why: The Amalfi Coast has the most beautiful scenery, charming boutique hotels, family run restaurants, and incredible views. So incredibly romantic and fun to explore the towns and island of Capri.
- Where to stay: Palazzo Avino in Ravello
- Why: Ravello is set on the Cliffside with the most incredible views of the sparkling water. A visit to Villa Cimbrone and dinner at Cumpa Cosimo are absolute musts!
- Where to go: South Africa!
- Why: Start in the city of Cape Town with visits to Table Mountain and go shark cave diving for the ultra adventurous! Visit the winelands region for incredible wine and culinary experiences. Then end on safari, seeing incredible animals in their natural habitat.
- Where to stay: The Singita Safari Lodges
- Why: Beautiful designed safari lodges are all smaller with incredibly personalized service. Many suites have a private pool, which is a great way to spend the afternoon before heading out on a safari at dusk!
Countryside, small town, charming
- Where to go: Provence, France
- Why: Beautiful countryside with small towns, wineries, and incredible small restaurants.
- Where to stay: Domaine de la Baume
- Why: The most gorgeous charming hotel with incredible grounds to relax at, small towns nearby to explore, and the nearby Verdon Gorges are an absolute must visit!
No matter where you go, we hope you enjoy your first trip as a newlywed couple!
The Ladies of Intertwined Events
P: 949.748.8786 E: email@example.com
We are proud to announce that Intertwined has won “The Knot Best of Weddings” and Wedding Wire’s “Bride’s Choice Award” for 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014!