Ok, HOW is it already 2019?! It feels like just yesterday we were ringing in 2018 and now we’re officially and fully into the new year. We’ve spent the last week cuddled up by the fire with our loved ones, stuffing our faces with all the food (calories don’t count during the holidays, right?!), and reminiscing on the past year. We’re kicking off the new year by looking back at our Top 10 favorite moments from last year!
1. We’re Growing!
This year we added THREE new members to the team- Nicole, Kaitlyn, and Kelsey! They’ve already proven to be stellar this year and we can’t wait to see what they do next year!
- 2. DJ Z Trip and DJ Hapa in the House!
- 3. Rashi and Hiren’s Wedding Extravaganza!
- From the live slack performance at the Welcome Party to the Indian themed ballet performance at the Sangeet to the complete transformation of Monarch Beach Resort for the wedding, Rashi and Hiren’s wedding weekend was nothing short of spectacular!
- 4. Amalfi Coast 2.0!
- We loved the Amalfi Coast so much we just had to go back! This year, we headed back to Italy for Alexandra and Brian’s destination elopement!
- 5. Not One, but Two Intertwined Engagements!
Love was definitely in the air at the Intertwined office! Congrats to Jaimee and Justin and Lauren and Jaron on their engagements! Can’t wait for two extra special Intertwined weddings in 2019!
- 6. Martha Loves Us!
Alpana and Sunny’s ultra-glam wedding at Serra Plaza was featured on the front page of Martha Stewart Weddings! Still freaking out!!
- 7. Power Play!
We planned our first NHL wedding for Julie and Josh featured on Style Me Pretty! We’re official Anaheim Ducks fans!
- 8. Born This Way!
Our worlds collide! We had the absolute pleasure of planning AETV’s Born This Way’s Cristina and Angel’s wedding! It was the most RAD experience ever! And we think we look pretty good on the silver screen!
- 9. Introducing Our Newest (and Littlest!) Intertwined Fans!
- Two engagements weren’t enough! Meghan and Bri brought us the two littlest members of the Intertwined team, Kai and Micalina!
- 10. KimbosRADWedding!
- Our very own wedding extraordinaire tied the knot at an epic wedding weekend in Mammoth! Still recovering from this one!
- BONUS MOMENT!
- 11. Ringing in 2019 at the Rose Parade with Easterseals!
- We had the absolute pleasure working with Easterseals on their Rose Parade float, celebrating their 100th anniversary! It was the absolute best way to welcome 2019!
- Thank you all for making 2018 an incredible year, but we can’t wait to really get into 2019! Happy New Year!
- xoxo, Intertwined Events OC| 949.748.8786 LA|424.777.9287
Dream with us! @IntertwinedEvents