Do you have a passion for weddings and events OR social media? Are you looking for a way to get your foot in the door? Do you want to learn from our talented team? We are looking for amazing additions to our work family!
If you are an absolute go-getter, multi-tasking extraordinaire; live for the chance to create, plan and execute unique and engaging social media campaigns across multiple platforms OR you live for the chance to organize a social function; and are you always the first of your friends to be in the know for trends and breaking news, then these opportunities are for you!
We are looking for rock star Social Media & Promotions interns, Special Event interns and Day of Assistants! All candidates must posses the following qualities:
- Excellent writing, research, interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace under deadline and remain poised and professional at all times
- Those with a crazy amount of self-motivation, attention to detail, personal accountability and determination to succeed
- High-energy and creative individuals, who possess excellent customer service and sales skills
- Proactive and hardworking with a personal interest in the latest trends and current events; must possess working knowledge of social media applications including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogging, etc.
- Must have constant access to a laptop, cell phone and car
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications including word, excel, power point and publisher. Knowledge of other design software is a plus
- Hospitality Management, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field of study is required; Experience in social media management for business OR organizing and managing events is a bonus
All opportunities are given to Intertwined Interns to work side-by-side with the owners and coordinators on planning events as well as developing & executing communications and social media strategies for the company and its clients. Day of assistants will learn what happens behind the scenes at weddings and events in Southern California and work to insure the perfect day for the bride and groom.
If you are looking for the best place to gain experience and have fun doing it, please email your resume with cover letter and two writing samples to Brianna-Jayde at email@example.com.
The Ladies of Intertwined Events
P: 949.748.8786 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to announce that Intertwined has won “The Knot Best of Weddings” and Wedding Wire’s “Bride’s Choice Award” for 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014!