Grace and Luke’s wedding was nothing short of remarkable! The sweet couple tied the knot at Mission Basilica and followed with a gorgeous reception at Rancho Las Lomas. This classic, romantic wedding was captured by the amazingly talented Gina and Ryan Photo. Scroll to experience some of the magic from this special day!
Grace is an absolute beauty and looked amazing on her wedding day! KG Hair and Makeup gave her a classic glam look that went beautifully with her sleek, timeless gown. The berry tones in her Parker and Posies bouquet added such a romantic touch!
Way to make an entrance! Luke looked dapper in his clean-cut suit. Grace and her father shared joyful laughs and big smiles as they made their way into the church.
The couple was accompanied by their closest friends and family for their intimate ceremony. Their love for each other radiated throughout the church as they officially became Mr. and Mrs.!
If you thought the ceremony was stunning, you’ll absolutely fall in love with the reception! Their celebration had such a warm, romantic feel with the pink tones, twinkling string lights, luscious greenery and pretty gold tabletop details. It was such a dreamy night filled with endless love and joy!
Wishing we could do it all over again! Congratulations to the newlyweds!!
A HUGE thank you to our awesome vendors:
- Event Managers: Intertwined Events
- Ceremony Location: Mission Basilica
- Reception Venue: Rancho Las Lomas
- Photographer: Gina and Ryan Photo
- Videographer: ANEW Visual
- Florals: Parker and Posies
- Paper Goods: Jen Simpson Designs
- Linens: La Tavola Linen
- Rentals: The Ark Rentals / Signature Party Rentals / Archive Rentals
- Lighting: Lighten Up Inc.
- Hair & Makeup: KG Hair and Makeup
- Bridal Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
- Band: West Coast Music
- Photo Booth: Unite Entertainment
- Catering: 24 Carrots Catering
- Cake: Susie Cakes Bakery
- Transportation: BEST-VIP Chauffeured Worldwide / Classic Limos