Marisa and Cyrus sure know how to throw a party! They wanted a weekend getaway for their closest loved ones and where better to celebrate than in Italy?! The couple first surprised their guests with a fun boat day in a stunning Italian sailboat yacht to cruise down the Amalfi Coast. This day was full of sun, love and lots of laughter and was truly the best to start off this amazing weekend!
The celebration then continued into a wonderful rehearsal dinner the next day with the most stunning views of the Amalfi Coast. Of course, we included lots of lemons and Amalfi’s famous tile patterns into the design; and with Ristorante Torre Normanna’s amazing Italian hospitality and food, it was truly a perfect night!
Marisa and Cyrus’ weekend ended with the dreamiest, color-filled wedding at Villa Cimbrone! The bridesmaids were beautiful in their bright gowns and of course, Marisa looked her best, gorgeous self thanks to Allessandro Mancino Studios! The day was filled with stunning florals from Armando Malafronte which complemented the Italian venue’s organic growing greenery. To top it all off, Jana Williams Photography captured this amazing day so perfectly and we love being able to relive it all over again!
A HUGE thank you to our awesome vendors:
- Planning & Design: Katie Webb & Meghan Clem of Intertwined Events
- Wedding Venue: Villa Cimbrone
- Photographer: Jana Williams Photography
- Florist: Armando Malafronte
- Hair & Makeup: Alessandro Mancino Studios
- Lighting: LK Wedding
- Band: Flood the Floor Band
- Bar Catering: Masaniello Art Cafè Amalfi
- Travel Company: Your Private Italy
- Boat Rentals: Lucibello Positano / CF Amalfi Coast Services
- Rehearsal Dinner Venue: Ristorante Torre Normanna
- Intertwined Events
- OC| 949.748.8786
- Dream with us! @IntertwinedEvents