We will forever be dreaming of this cozy winter wedding at Devil’s Thumb Ranch for Clare and Jim! Clare is a dear friend of ours and when she said she was getting married in Colorado, we knew we had to bring out all the stops to make their day special! Since the wedding was being held in January, we absolutely leaned into a rustic winter design with forest greens, warm romantic candles and wood accents. Bella Lu’s floral recipes included lots of evergreen, winter whites and small pops of deep red florals which truly brought the vision together. And of course, we could not have a ranch wedding without live animals including a beer pony who helped pass out beverages during cocktail hour! Grab a cup of tea or some spiked cider and be sure to scroll through these stunning captures by Jill Houser Photography!
A HUGE thank you to our awesome vendors:
- Event Planners: Katie Webb Brundige + Amy Kuchta of Intertwined Events
Venue: Devils Thumb Ranch
Photography: Jill Houser Photography
- Florals: Bella Lu Floral
- Invitation Suite: River and Bridge
- Paper Goods: Handsome Love Co.
- Hair + Makeup: Kim J Beauty | Sabrina Deemer Makeup
- Rentals: Eclectic Hive | Co Party Rentals
- Linens: BBJ La Tavola
- Ceremony Music: Oncue Entertainment
- DJ: DJ Maestro
- Transportation: Ride Winter Park