Jennifer and Matt’s wedding day will forever have a special place in our hearts! We collaborated with our sweet bride, who put so much heart and thought into every single detail and decision. Everything from the floral arrangements, table top décor, personal details, wedding fashion… this wedding truly had it ALL!
For the ceremony, the bride and groom wanted to bring the church to the venue but with a more modern feel. We brought in wooden pews to create the symbolic feeling of a church inside the private Los Angeles venue. In order to create a romantic reception space, we layered in lots of textures to create warmth and movement. We mixed chargers and bread plates to give a vintage and elegant feel. What was just a blank lawn space, we turned into the most magical fairytale with a canopy of twinkle lights and hanging crystal chandeliers. It’s no secret why this romantic garden wedding continues to go viral! Between the personal touches and design elements, everything came together SO beautifully!
A big thank you to Jessica Rieke and 618 Studios for capturing the essence of this incredible day so perfectly. We were so honored to be a part of Jennifer and Matt’s wedding celebration – and congrats to the couple on welcoming their newest bundle of joy!!
Trust us, you won’t want to miss all the pretty. Keep scrolling to see how this dreamy wedding came to life!
A HUGE thank you to our awesome vendors:
- Event Planners & Design: Kelsey Desprez of Intertwined Events
- Venue: Private Country Club
- Photography: Jessica Rieke Photo
- Videography: 618 Studios
- Invitation Suite: River and Bridge
- Beauty: Devon Duff
- Florals: Third + Park
- Rentals: TBD San Diego
- Cocktail Hour Linens: BBJ La Tavola
- Reception Linens: Nüage Design Inc.
- Chargers & Cocktail Chairs: Theoni Collection
- Flatware: Casa de Perrin
- Bars: Found Rental Co.
- Tent & Draping: Signature Party Rentals
- Lighting: SEP Lighting
- Cake: Grace and Honey Cakes
- Ceremony Musicians: Jason Sulkin Music
- Band: Downbeat Agency
- Photo Booth: Pixster Photo Booth
- Classic Car: Classy Chassis Rentals
- Bridal Designer: Ines Di Santo | The White Dress Couture