If you think you’ve seen beautiful backyard weddings, trust us when we say you’ve never seen one like this before! With a 300+ guest count and a gorgeous private estate as our blank canvas, we knew we had to get creative to give Emily and Matt the wedding day of their dreams! Between epic installations and romantic design details, this wedding will surely long to be remembered and cherished. Scroll on to see all of the steal-worthy inspiration, captured by Heather Kincaid Photo!
When we think of a classic, elegant bride we immediately think of Emily! She absolutely took our breath away in the most timeless A-line gown paired with the prettiest bridal accessories! Even her bridesmaids were speechless – we’re not crying, you’re crying! This bridal party couldn’t wait to get their bestie married!
Let’s hear it for the boys! Can we talk about how dapper the groom looks in his black tux and bow tie?! Matt and Emily look like they stepped straight out of a Hollywood film! What a stunning couple!!
The ceremony took place at Saints Felicitas & Perpetua Catholic Church, where all of their friends & family gathered to witness these two officially tie the knot!
Cocktail hour was everything you could dream up for a backyard wedding, and more! There was so much pretty to admire, from the custom bar setup to the mix and match lounges. Guests were able to mingle, relax and enjoy delicious cocktails before the night kicked off!
You’ve officially made it to the best part of the blog! Emily and Matt’s jaw-dropping reception took place on a tennis court. You read that right… A TENNIS COURT!!! We brought the couple’s creative vision to life with an elegant neutral palette and a canopy of magical strings lights. A mix of round and long tables framed the space perfectly, while textured linens and soft blush florals from Heavenly Blooms created the most sophisticated backdrop. This reception space deserves its own standing ovation!
This was one of those weddings that we were sad to see come to an end, but so happy it finally got to happen! It was truly magical from start to finish!
Congratulations to Emily and Matt! We were so honored to be a part of your big day!
A HUGE thank you to our awesome vendors:
- Event Managers: Intertwined Events
- Ceremony Location: Saints Felicitas & Perpetua Catholic Church
- Reception Location: Private Estate
- Photographer: Heather Kincaid
- Videographer: Love and You Studios
- Florals: Heavenly Blooms
- Invitation Suite: Simple Stated Stationery
- Day-Of Paper Goods: River and Bridge
- Hair & Makeup: Beauty by Janet
- Catering: 24 Carrots Catering
- Rentals: Archive Rentals | Signature Party Rentals
- Linens: La Tavola Linen | Luxe Linen
- Lighting & Draping: Bella Vista Designs
- Carpet Installation: Event Carpet Pros
- Band: West Coast Music
- Late Night Snack: In-N-Out
- Portable Restrooms: Luxury Flush, LLC
- Intertwined Events
- OC| 949.748.8786 LA| 424.777.9287
- Dream with us! @IntertwinedEvents