Christina and Raul’s timeless and elegant all white wedding is one that we will be dreaming about for eternity! Brett Hickman captured the true beauty and essence of the day that started at the stunning Mission Basilica and ended at Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club. After the guests witnessed Christina and Raul say their “I Do’s” during the most heartfelt ceremony, they then enjoyed stunning ocean views and Waldorf’s grand pool for cocktail hour. After cocktail hour, the guests transitioned into a gorgeous all white ballroom reception. The look on Christina and Raul’s face says it all when they caught a sneak peek! Laura Jane also live painted the sweetest first dance, and to end the night, Elevated Pulse Productions kept the dance floor lively and full all night! This was one unforgettable day, and we wish the happy couple all the best in this exciting new chapter!
A HUGE thank you to our awesome vendors:
- Event Planner & Design: Kelsey Desprez of Intertwined Events
- Ceremony Location: Mission Basilica Parish
- Reception Location: Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club
- Photography: Brett Hickman Photo
- Videography: Tim and Co. Productions
- Paper Goods: Darla Marie Designs
- Hair & Makeup: Flawless Faces Beauty
- Florals: Flowers by Cina
- Live Painter: Laura Jane Fine Art
- Rentals: Found Rental Co. | Signature Party Rentals | Chiavari Chair Rentals | Bright Event Rentals
- Linens: BBJ La Tavola
- Carpeting: Event Carpet Pros Inc.
- DJ: Elevated Pulse Productions
- Classic Car: Rolls Livery