Summer is in full swing and we’re so excited to celebrate with Elena and Cliff’s romantic garden wedding at Shady Canyon Country Club! Imagine soft blues, pale pinks, creamy whites, and tons of greenery! Yes, this wedding had ALL the pretty details and we’re so happy Heather Kincaid was there to capture it all!
Elena had so much fun getting ready with her girls and boy, does she look amazing! We are absolutely in love with her Casablanca Bridal gown! The boys had a blast getting all dressed up in their gray suits. Scroll down to check out our handsome groom!
Wedding party goals!! Elena’s ladies looked so lovely in their mix & match dresses while the groomsmen were dressed to the 9’s. Now, let’s get these two married!
Surrounded by all of their close friends and family, Elena and Cliff tied the knot at the Corona Del Mar Community Church. Signed, sealed, delivered! These two are officially husband and wife!
Can we talk about how obsessed we are with this reception?! The tented space felt so light and airy, creating the most romantic atmosphere. Jenny B Floral made this our floral heaven with the prettiest arrangements on the long and round tables. Everything was sheer perfection and we are absolutely in love!
We have so much love for this sweet couple! Thank you, Elena and Cliff, for letting us be a part of your special day!
A HUGE thank you to our awesome vendors:
- Event Planners: Intertwined Events
- Ceremony Location: Corona del Mar Community Church
- Reception Location: Shady Canyon Golf Club
- Photographer: Heather Kincaid Photo
- Videographer: Anh Vu Studios
- Florals: Jenny B Floral Design
- Invitation Suite: Darla Marie Designs
- Hair & Makeup: Design Visage
- Ceremony Musician: Angelica Strings
- Linens: BBJ La Tavola | Luxe Linen
- Tent Rental: Signature Party Rentals
- Cake: Rockwell’s Bakery
- Musician/DJ: Invisible Touch Events
- Transportation: CLI Worldwide
- Bridal Gown: Casablanca Bridal
- Intertwined Events
- OC| 949.748.8786 LA| 424.777.9287
- Dream with us! @IntertwinedEvents