We are so lucky to work with the best couples and Sammie and Jeff were no exception! They were an absolute joy to work with and their wedding at Monarch Beach Resort was simply delightful! Just looking at their smiles makes us smile! You won’t want to stop scrolling through all these photos, courtesy of Michelle from Michelle Beller Photography!
Sammie was a such a stylish bride! Her lace gown was oh so romantic. And just look at her bridal accessories! Her final look was stunning!
Sammie and Jeff decided on a first look and we are obsessed! Seeing these two walk down those stairs was such a sweet moment! Jeff was clearly excited to see his beautiful bride!
There was so much love in the air, especially from their bridal party! When it comes to best friends and family, the more the merrier!
The newlyweds were riding off to the reception in style!
Sammie and Jeff loved a romantic and classic ambiance for their reception. Art With Nature utilized loose florals to accent their escort card display for an organic look.
There’s nothing like the warm glow of candlelight! The reception was filled with candelabras all lit up for a romantic candlelight dinner. Beautiful white blooms and bright greenery added a fresh element to the lovely tablescapes.
Sending lots of love to Sammie and Jeff…and to Sammie’s awesome mom, who was along for the whole wedding planning ride! #DreamTeam
A HUGE thank you to our awesome vendors:
- Event Planners & Design: Intertwined Events
- Venue: Saint Edward the Confessor | Monarch Beach Resort
- Photographer: Michelle Beller Photography
- Videographer: Tim & Co
- Florals: Art With Nature
- Band/DJ: American Events Network
- Lighting: Amber Event Production
- Rentals: Found Rentals | Signature Party Rentals | Chiavari Chair Rentals | Archive Rentals
- Linens: La Tavola Linen
- Officiant: Father Ken Deasy
- Makeup/Hair: Kacee Geoffroy | Keston Ridley | Zhanna Grigorian
- Desserts: Sweet and Saucy Shop
- Transportation: Transportation Charter Services | Lake Forest Limos