15. San Diego is THE most beautiful city in the United States.
14. Some of the nicest and happiest people are runners…running causes happiness 🙂
13. You need to do some serious sweating at least 4 times a week to loose weight.
12. Set daily goals and be ecstatic when you accomplish them.
11. Run at your own pace not the pace of others. If you run too fast, you may get hurt and weaken your body. If you run to slow, your not pushing yourself hard enough. Those who run at the pace that feels best for them, win the race.
10. Being loved by a encouraging and supportive man is so worth the wait!
9. Trust your cheerleaders, be weary of your skeptics.
8. Smoking cigarettes is disgusting.
7. Running with others is so much better than running alone.
6. Running inspires people.
5. The importance of making stretching, massage and hot tubs part of your daily routine.
4. Work is NOT more important than daily exercise.
3. Being in shape physically equals being in shape mentally.
2. Human beings can do anything they set their mind to. Life has no limits.
1. True happiness lies behind being low maintenance and simple. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! I hope you are all doing well. Thank you for reading 🙂
Much love! XOXOXO
To join the fight against leukemia and lymphoma click below! http://pages.teamintraining.org/sd/carlsbad09/jrullo