My top 5 things I am grateful for this Thanksgiving week!
- Friends and Family – Everyone is healthy and happy…what more could I ask for??
- Intertwined – It’s brought a lot more than just a longer to do list to me this year! It’s given me a new joy, more ambition and suprisingly less stress as I’m doing something I LOVE to do!
- Black Friday – There are a lot of techie type things on my families to do list this year…I’m keeping my fingers crossed I can scratch a few of those items off my shopping list this Friday (via the internet of course!).
- ReCreation Camp – Wow, a lot of hours are dedicated to this camp each year, but it’s by far the best thing I get to do every summer, and for that, I am thankful to be the director of such a rock star organization throughout the entire year!
- Hot Yoga – It’s my new find this year, and I LOVE it…I wake up at 5:00 AM 3 days a week for a 30 minute drive there, an hour class and a 30 minute drive back…and it’s SO worth it. The way I feel after a morning yoga session lasts all day long and it’s just the BEST!!
What are you grateful for this year?
I’ve included a picture of a beautiful Fall inspired bouquet…of course I’m always grateful for amazing vendors who make their work look this good!!
Oh yes, and how can I forget – I am of course grateful to our readers who continue to support us and stand by us…huge thanks to you!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families…now lets eat some food!!!
Continue to Elevate,