Fall weddings are my absolute favorite…the colors just can’t be beat.
Currently, I am working on a wedding in November that is bound to be one of my favorites…a huge question we have been working on is what color combination works for Fall, almost gives a sense of the season, but will still be preferred by the bride for years to come.
We have decided on a topaz lime (almost like a mint green), chocolate brown and dark red. The color combination is all dark, but with accents of white and gold, they are beautiful together and will really pop.
It’s the perfect Fall combination that will always look elegant and timeless.
- Linens: Classic Party Rentals
- Cake: Cake Lady Cake’s Flickr
- Bouquet: Katie Elfer’s Blog
- Invitations: Dolce Press
- Bridesmaid Dress: Wedding Bee
- Manzanita Tree: The Knot
- Ring Bearer Pillow: Kaboodle
- Boutonniere: Melissa Marie Floral Design
Continue to Elevate,