When Marilyn Nakazato wrote to me and asked if we were interested in joining in on an October styled shoot, we jumped at the chance. The location was set and sure to be a hit. Some vendors were secured, including Marilyn and one of her close friends, Candice Benjamin. The date was confirmed and they were in need of a theme and style!
Meghan intertwined the idea of a holiday shoot with the rustic location and we couldn’t have been more thrilled with the results! To say we like this shoot is just not true – we love this shoot, are inspired by it’s colors and textures and died for the clothing, accessories and most importantly, florals!
|For instructions on how to make your own pie in a jar, visit Green Wedding Shoes.|
- Birdcage Veils – Tessa Kim
- Florals – Suzan M. Florals & Jennie Bower
- Jewelry- Jenny Dayco
- Makeup – Virginia Valverde and Michelle Cheng
- Paper Goods – Mintwich Designs
- Photography – Candice BenjaminandMarilyn Nakazato
- Fashion Styling – Tashina Hunter
- Styling & Coordination – Intertwined Events