Our hearts always skip a beat when we see an email from Adrian Jon Photo that our photos are ready and it was no different when we saw Ashley and Drew’s Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel wedding photos hit our inbox! This day was filled with so many beautiful moments and we’re so happy they were captured so perfectly. Scroll through to see true wedding magic come to life!
Ashley and Drew were an absolute dream to work with and we’re so thankful we got to celebrate their special day with them. One of our favorite parts of the day has to be their first look. Such a sweet moment for a sweet couple! Aren’t they simply stunning?
These two have some truly incredible people in their corner! This bridal party brought the fun and it was so clear they have immense love of the couple.
You know we’re a sucker for those ceremony beach views at the Ritz Carlton! We could not have asked for a more perfect Southern California summer day to watch they two officially become husband and wife? Oh, and how could we forget about the flower man! He killed it!
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and Diamonds are FOREVER! We loved incorporating subtle nods to Ashley’s new last name. Diamond details were integrated in the escort display, corn hole, and on paper goods. Dripping white orchids from Flower Allie and glistening silver accents really made this reception something special!
Congratulations to Mr. And Mrs. Dimond! Cheers to many more years of love and happiness!
A HUGE thank you to our awesome vendors:
- Event Managers: Intertwined Events
- Venue: Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
- Photographer: Adrian Jon Photo
- Videographer: Take Heart Films
- Florals: Flower Allie
- Entertainment: Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment
- Ceremony Music: Seaside Strings
- Rentals: Wonder Wall OC | Chiavari Chair Rentals
- Hair & Makeup: Beauty by Nat | Brides by Jason Haiir
- Dress Shop: Mon Amie Bridal Salon
- Paper Goods: Darla Marie Designs
- Calligraphy: Pen and Signery
- Photo Booth: Pixster Photo Booth
- Officiant: Jared Kirkwood